Dr. David A. Spencer
Drop Out Prevention
1. Founder: Freedom Ministries, Boston, Ma
2. CEO: The Worship Center International Inc. New Bedford, Ma
3.Certified Anger Management Instructor New Hope Anger Management Plymouth, Fl.
4.Certified Temperament Counselor N.C.C.A. National Christian Counselors Association. Sarasota, Fl
5. Addiction Ed/Substance Abuse Counselor/Clinician. Trundy Institute Training for Addiction Ed/Substance Abuse, New Bedford, Ma
6. Certified Speaker, Trainer, Coach, Mentor with The John Maxwell Team
7. Certified “CTE” Center For Teacher Effectiveness. Classroom Mgmt.
8. Professional singer/songwriter/guitarist
9. Authored four self-published books: A) “What Did You Say?” B) “So You Want to be in the Ministry” C) “Apostolic Church Planting” D) “A Shortcut to Choosing a Martial Art”
10. Worked as a clinician/counselor with the Department of Corrections, the Juvenile Justice System and The Department of Education.
11. Earned a Masters of Divinity Degree. International Seminary, Ply. Fl
12. Earned an Ph. D in The Philosophy of Pastoral Counseling. International Seminary, Plymouth Fl. Dissertation: Recidivism
13. Extended faculty member of International Seminary; training, teaching, mentoring, inspiring, encouraging and coaching students as they pursued their degree.
Sincerely Rev. Dr. David A. Spencer (508) 889-1777
I am a coach, counselor, pastor, International public speaker with a Ph.D.